Charged with collecting, organizing, and analyzing data associated with measurable outcomes and guided by the mission statements and goals of the University and the College of Education, the OAA strives to provide its stakeholders with information and expertise necessary for effective planning and decision-making. An additional function of the office is to provide services and resources connected with teacher accountability, Taskstream (a learning and assessment tool) and standardized tests such as the Praxis series. Within this website, you will find data and/or information and resources related to the following:
This section of the OAA site provides data, information, and reports associated with the College of Education as a collective unit. An example of what you may find is the Post Graduate Survey Annual Report.
Teacher Education Assessment Data and Reports
- Data and reports specific to testing data, e.g., the Praxis Series of tests
- Data and reports specific to programs and their specialized professional associations
- Data and reports specific to clinical experiences
Included in this area is a listing of the accrediting agencies associated with the College of Education and resources such as newsletters and updates from the specific organizations.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Programs (CACREP)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation(CAEP)
- Resources connected with Specialized Professional Associations (SPAs)
Teacher Accountability and Initiatives
- ACT 54
- Common Core State Standards
- National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ)
- Value-added Assessment Measures
Documents and Forms
Forms used by faculty of the college to process and document specific actions.