- For information or to set up an appointment, contact Melanie Gleason, Coordinator, Alternative Certification.
- Provide (1) transcripts, copies accepted, from all schools attended, and (2) test scores (if taken) so it may be determined if you qualify for admission to the MAT program. Be sure to include your name, contact information, and your selected MAT program and content area (Elementary, Secondary English, etc.). Transcripts are evaluated weekly, and you will be notified if you qualify for admission via email.
- After predetermination for program admission is made, complete online graduate application at www.latech.edu/graduate_school/. There is a $40 application fee.
- Have "official" transcripts sent to Graduate school from every school attended. Application
deadlines Summer: May 1
- Once you receive your admission letter from Graduate School, send an email to Melanie Gleason requesting an advising appointment.
Melanie Gleason, Coordinator
Alternative Certification Program