Graduate Plans of Study
This page contains all current, graduate plans of study for master's and doctoral degree programs offered by the College of Education.
A plan of study serves as a guide to matriculation through your chosen program. It will list all the courses required to attain your degree. An official copy of your plan of study will remain on file with the College of Education Office of Graduate Studies. It is this copy that you and your academic advisor will complete as you undergo advising each quarter. You, however, are welcome to keep your own copy of your plan of study as a reference.
Note that plans of study are subject to change. In the event plans of study change, you will continue to use the plan of study under which you were admitted. As a result, your actual plan of study may not match those posted on the website. For more information, you can contact your academic advisor.
Department of Curriculum, Instruction, and Leadership
- M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction
- Teaching Blind Students
- Research, Theory, and Design
- M.Ed., Educational Leadership
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership
Department of Kinesiology
Department of Psychology
- M.A., Counseling and Guidance
- M.A., Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology
- Ph.D., Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Leadership
- Psychological Assessment