Psychological Services Clinic
The Psychological Services Clinic serves as a clinical training center for the Counseling Psychology Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in the Louisiana Tech University College of Education. The Psychological Services Clinic specifically seeks to:
- Provide professional psychology training at the highest standard for doctoral students pursuing a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
- Provide high-quality mental health services to members of the Ruston/Lincoln Parish and surrounding communities.
- Improve access to mental health by providing affordable assessment and treatment.
- Provide research opportunities relevant to the training needs of doctoral students pursuing a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and the delivery of evidence-based practices.
- Maintain a welcoming environment for clients, students, clinical supervisors, and staff.
Services to the public are provided by doctoral students who have met or exceed very specific standards of performance, and who are closely supervised by licensed psychologists. Services provided include: Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Career Counseling, Psychological Assessment, and Crisis Intervention.