COLLEGE OF EDUCATION & HUMAN SCIENCES
Note: This information is applicable to students interested in graduate study in Kinesiology. If you are interested in concurrent enrollment in another area, please contact the appropriate department.
Undergraduate (UG) seniors with a minimum cumulative UG GPA of 3.2 on all UG work attempted may be allowed to register for graduate credit in Kinesiology if they meet the following criteria:
- Student must obtain written approval of the appropriate graduate coordinator, academic dean, and the Dean of the Graduate School.
- Student must provide 2 letters of reference along with a graduate application and application fee. [$40.00 American/International].
- Student lacks no more than 30 semester hours to complete baccalaureate degree requirements.
- Student may earn no more than 12 graduate credit hours while completing baccalaureate requirements.
- Courses taken for graduate credit cannot be used to satisfy UG requirements.
- The student retains the UG status until he/she is awarded the baccalaureate degree.
- While in the concurrent program, the student shall maintain a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- Students admitted to concurrent program are expected to enroll in graduate courses.
- No Graduate Records Exam (GRE) is required.
Dr. David Szymanski