COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Undergraduate (UG) seniors with a minimum cumulative UG GPA of 3.2 on all UG work attempted may be allowed to register for graduate credit in Kinesiology if they meet the following criteria:
- Student must obtain written approval of the appropriate graduate coordinator, academic dean, and the Dean of the Graduate School.
- Student must provide 2 letters of reference along with a graduate application and application fee. [$40.00 American/International].
- Student lacks no more than 30 semester hours to complete baccalaureate degree requirements.
- Student may earn no more than 12 graduate credit hours while completing baccalaureate requirements.
- Courses taken for graduate credit cannot be used to satisfy UG requirements.
- The student retains the UG status until he/she is awarded the baccalaureate degree.
- While in the concurrent program, the student shall maintain a minimum cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- Students admitted to concurrent program are expected to enroll in graduate courses.
- No Graduate Records Exam (GRE) is required.
Dr. David Szymanski